System Error

Dutson Prado April 16, 2020

Can you help me?

Cause

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
    at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)

caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
    at com.atlassian.spring.container.SpringContainerContext.getComponent(SpringContainerContext.java:48)

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2020

Hi @Dutson Prado 

Question; with that error, are you finding that there are any impositions how Confluence is operating? I have found that with Atlassian stuff, clean logs aren't often A Thing and, if it appears to be operating properly, it is a spurious error or one that is trivial in real life.

Since you indicate you are running on the Cloud instance, there is little you can do about that error anyway.

Dutson Prado April 17, 2020

Sorry, it is running on a local linux server. After configuring the database and communicating with Confluence, this error appears at the end of the configuration.

Should I reinstall it in another folder?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events