Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Syntax to find pages under a specific page

Syntax to find pages under a specific page using the label names.

2 answers

hello tank you for the reply, i am trying to search through the pages using 2 labels. filtering the pages using  a main category label and then a sub category label. 

i have attached the syntax that i used to create the category and sub category.

i need help with the search synatx now! the synatx to filter the search through the pages using 2 labels. 

MA Bereich: <input type="button" id="buttonMA_Topic_NA" value="N/A" onclick="onClick('MA_Topic')"> <input type="radio" id="radioVorgabe" name="MA_Topic" value="architekturvorgaben"> <label for="radioVorgabe">Vorgabe</label> <input type="radio" id="radioKonzept" name="MA_Topic" value="Konzept"> <label for="radioKonzept">Konzept</label>

<p>

Technologie: <input type="button" id="buttonTechnologie_NA" value="N/A" onclick="onClick('Technologie')"> <input type="radio" id="kafka" name="Technologie" value="Kafka"> <label for="radioVorgabe">Kafka</label> <input type="radio" id="radioJava" name="Technologie" value="Java"> <label for="radioKonzept">Java</label>

<p>

<input type="button

0 votes
Andrii M Rising Star Sep 19, 2022

Hello @Angel Reema Thomas .,

For CQL you can try:

parent = "YOUR_ID" and label = "LABEL"

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events