Is there a way to sync a Confluence calendar with my calendar, so that every time the Confluence calendar updates, it puts it on mine? I do not want my calendar, however, to sync with Confluence (that is to say that I don't want my events on my calendar to show up in Confluence).
Subscribe to a Team Calendar from Microsoft Outlook
- Choose to the right of the calendar name, then choose Subscribe
- Copy the calendar address
- Choose Calendar at the bottom left of the app
- Choose Open Calendar > From Internet in the ribbon
- Paste the calendar address and choose OK
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs