Is there a way to sync a Confluence calendar with my calendar, so that every time the Confluence calendar updates, it puts it on mine? I do not want my calendar, however, to sync with Confluence (that is to say that I don't want my events on my calendar to show up in Confluence).
Subscribe to a Team Calendar from Microsoft Outlook
- Choose to the right of the calendar name, then choose Subscribe
- Copy the calendar address
- Choose Calendar at the bottom left of the app
- Choose Open Calendar > From Internet in the ribbon
- Paste the calendar address and choose OK
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG