Suppress Icons in Related Labels Macro

Christopher Davis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 16, 2022

Hi All,

New user here. We are reorganizing our KB and using labels to pull content from a repository. I would like to suppress the icons when using the Related Labels macro. Does anyone have any tips? Or recommendations of a better way to approach it?

Thanks,
Chris

RelatedLabels.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

@Christopher Davis Welcome to the Atlassian community

If you are the Confluence Admin you could technically use custom CSS to hide it.  It would hide it for all icons in the Confluence instance that use the same CSS which might be a lot of different possible marcos.  If you are interested I think the following CSS would work.

ul.content-by-label span.icon {display:none;}

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

@Christopher Davis if this answered your question can you please accept the answer to help others?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events