Support and Updates

Milan Petric January 18, 2018

Hi dear,

Today, we got message "You will lose access to Support and Updates in 45 days. Renew online, remind me later or never remind me again."

I cannot find account related to this instance of Confluence so i am currently unable to renew product that we using. Can we migrate this licence on this account? If this is not possible what is solution for this? Do you what email account is related to this instance?

Regards,
Milan

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2018

This is probably going to get fixed most quickly if you raise a support request with https://support.atlassian.com/contact

I think you best option there will be to select "help with my account" and give them the Confluence SEN you have.  (It's short for "Support Entitlement Number").  You should be able to find that in either Admin -> System information, or Admin -> Licence Details

Support will be able to tell you what needs to be done to renew and connect the right emails and people to your Atlassian accounts.

But, also, don't panic.  After expiry, none of your data changes, and you'll still be able to use all the core functions of Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events