Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary report from sub pages

Liam Choi December 28, 2021

Hi team, 

I'm managiing for one page includes many sub pages which have weekly meeting minutes based on table. 

I want to make a summary in top page form all sub pages in order to see status of agendas and search meeting result easily. 

I tried to use page properties reports but it shows only one row from each sub pages but I want to get all table from sub pages. 

Thank you in advance for your support. 

4 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Liam Choi ,

We can suggest trying our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

The add-on provides Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros that work similar to the Page Properties/Page Properties Report macro but allow you to collect multiple-row tables into one big report.

Furthermore with the help of our app you'll be able to filter your combined report, aggregate and visualize it.

If you are not familiar with the add-on, you may book a live demo from our team - we'll be happy to show you plenty of use cases.

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

Hi there,

As this question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view&edit mode.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

1 vote
Sven Schatter _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 2, 2022

Hi @Liam Choi,

If the capabilities of standard Page Properties are not enough for you, you might be interested in looking at an app by my team at K15t: Orderly Databases for Confluence.

It's essentially like a better version of Page Properties. You can use it to create "databases"  in your pages which work like tables just with more functionality. Database values and rows can be easily filtered, referenced, and embedded into other pages as well and you can edit them from everywhere you can see them. For example, on the page where you'd create your report about all of your meeting pages, you could even edit the values of each single meeting page directly!

If you're giving it a shot and encounter any questions, let me know. Hope this helps! :)

Cheers,
Sven

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Hello @Liam Choi 

Welcome to the community!!
Any data added to the page properties macro can be referenced in the page properties report macro. The report macro provides the summary of the sub-pages along with the page link as the title a which can be used to review the details.

The details about the macros are documented here.

In case, you need to get all table, I would suggest you add the table to the page properties macro and then it would reflect on the report.

Kindly accept the answer if this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events