Suddenly access denied

Alannah Darnel February 26, 2014

Hi there,

I have 2 questions:

1) Space: aequilibrium Email: alannah.darnel@aequilibrium.ca

Yesterday, I was able to create/invite users to the aequilibrium space. Today, whenever I click on Users from the Configure page, I get asked to login again and then received a 403 Forbidden error. It was working completely fine yesterday

2) Space: builddirect Email: alannah.darnel@aequilibrium.ca

Up until last week, I was able to use the builddirect space. Suddenly I have been denied access. Our administrators looked up my email and it appears as if I should still have access.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2014

Sounds like your account has been disabled or had the login rights removed from it. Even if it still appears to have access to individual spaces, if it can't log in, it can't use the system in general.

You'll need to talk to your admins more

Alannah Darnel February 26, 2014

Thanks - however I was an administrator for both spaces. Another admin tried to create a new user using the same email address (for 403 forbidden), and I'm receiving the same error.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2014

Administrator for the space does NOT give you login rights, or bypass any deactivation of your account.

You need to get your admins to check that you have login rights as well as your space admin rights. I'd also ask them to check that you and they are definitely looking at the same user ID, and not duplicates (the login id should be unique, even if it's an email address)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events