Stylesheet grayed out

kbadmin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 1, 2018

Hello,

I would like to make changes to ALL Spaces using Stylesheet.

1. Logged in as admin.

2. I checked Confluence Admin > Look & Feel > missing Stylesheet selection

3. Followed this link https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/space-stylesheet-missing-693899097.html

4. Opened General Configuration > Security Configuration > Edit "Security and Privacy"

and "Custom Stylesheet" was grayed out and I could not tick the box to activate.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Madhura A S August 1, 2018

Hi,

To tick the box, you need to go to edit mode. On right hand side there will be Edit button, click on that. Then you will be able to tick the box.

Regards,

Madhura

kbadmin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 1, 2018

Hi Madhura,

Thanks for your reply.

Even after I select Edit the field is still grayed out. 

Ta

Susanne Kristufek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 21, 2018

Hi confluence team,

I have the same issue. When I change the `Security Configuration` into edit mode, I am for example able to check the checkbox top of the one with the stylesheet or change the select-box input below, but the checkbox including the label for the stylesheet are disabled (grey with cursor not-allowed).

Could this be a permission issue?

Cheers, Su

Susanne Kristufek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 21, 2018

Wait: We are using the trial version now, could this be the issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events