cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style Appearance in Editor

MarkC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

How does Confluence decide how to render the style previews under the style menu when editing a page? In a custom theme, the new heading styles are not rendered there. Instead, they display as they previously displayed using the default theme for Confluence. Is there a way to update these?

Additionally, in looking through the styles of a page, where is Confluence getting the color.css from? I don't have a color.css file in the theme, but it seems to be overriding some of my styles.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

Many of the CSS files (for example, batch.css) that cross the wire are concatenations of various style settings across your install. I think the values of the colors.css are drawn from the admin color settings (go to the /admin, select "Colour Scheme" under Look and Feel).

MarkC
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

My admin color settings are set (and cannot be edited) by the theme.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events