Store logs for longer time

Artur Siwakowski September 7, 2015

Hi,

What do I need to change to store Confluence logs for longer time? I would like to have them for more then one month.

Best Regards

Artur

2 answers

0 votes
chucktalk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2015

Hi Artur,

Since I do not know which Server OS you are using, it could be that your setenv script (either batch or shell) has setup logging parameters for the JVM? If you are on Linux, you could use the script logrotate to compress and store as many logs as you like.

If you do require further assistance, you might want to open a Support ticket to insure that you get your questions answered. 

Chuck

Artur Siwakowski September 8, 2015

Hi Chuck, I think I will have to do this :) BR Artur

0 votes
Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2015

Hi Artur,

Check for any cronjob or any script on your server for auto deleting logs file older than 1 month.

Taha

Artur Siwakowski September 7, 2015

Hi Taha, Thanks for the tip! I just checked this on our server and I can't find any :( Are there other possible solutions? Maybe there is something in confluence code that needs to be changed? BR Artur

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events