Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Stop watching all the pages in space

Hi,

I have a bunch of watching pages and want to stop all.  Is there a way for bulk execution of that, instead of opening each page and stop watching one by one?

Thanks,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Ryota Hashimoto , on top right corner --> Goto --> Profile --> Settings --> Watches --> From here you can click "Stop Watching" for any unwanted spaces or pages you like.

You can also adjust your email notification options from your email settings
https://yourinstancename/wiki/users/viewmyemailsettings.action page or goto --> your profile --> Settings --> Email --> Edit --> Turn off Autowatch

Hi Sachin thank you for your help. 

I found the Watches page and will stop them one by one since I'm still afraid there are no bulk way to do them at once. 

Also the autowatch info helped me while I need that feature in usual case but not applied on this case since I've made bunch of pages by add-on. 

Thanks, 

If you have many watches because you imported a lot of pages it is messy to stop all the watches step by step.

I wrote a simple bookmarklet so I can stop all watches on the page with just one click and the page will reload as well.

For example, if you have 30 watch pages, you only need 30 clicks to stop them all.

This is the js-code of the bookmarklet:

javascript: void (function () {

document.getElementsByClassName('link-stop-watching').forEach(b => b.click());

location.reload();

})();

You are my hero!  I had 60+ pages of these to deal with.  Much gratitude from a Confluence administrator...

Like Stefan Ey likes this

Hi can you descrire how use this?? Thank you 

Ask Google what a bookmarklet is and how to use it. The bookmarklet code is above.

It's working !! I was 26 pages of pages... All removed in 1 minute. Thank you 

HI @Stefan Ey 

Does that work for Confluence Cloud too? 

I don't know - we are using the server version. But I think the frontend in the browser should be the same or very similar and it could work fine.

This saved me a ton of time!   I had well over 200 pages that I was watching and within a few clicks that was resolved.

My original posting does not help as you are on cloud sorry.

np thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

275 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you