Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop opening link to view.officeapps.live.com

Landen Crabill May 17, 2023

My environment is not using the companion app to edit documents, so we are using office editing instead. When using the Attachments macro and clicking on a document it will open the view.officeapps.live.com link, which doesn't link to anything. Is there a way to stop the link from going to this address? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Landen Crabill May 17, 2023

I found the answer to my problem, using windows edge it is Settings > Downloads > Open Office Files in the Browser. I have to turn this off and it works just find. 

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Glad to hear this! I'll note this in case this question comes up again! 

1 vote
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hi @Landen Crabill - it looks like you may have the Office Connector configured. Take a look at this support article and try disabling it and see if that helps. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-the-office-connector-170492758.html 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events