Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Stiltsoft table spreadsheet

The cell(s) I copy/paste or manipulate in the workbook stay selected when I publish. It looks weird. Any reccos for how to get rid of it?

2 answers

Hi @Lisset Salazar ,

The current behavior of the Table Spreadsheet macro is as following: after you copy/paste cells and save the changes, the source border doesn't disappear and the copied cells remain selected.

Fri 4-1.png

To get rid of the source border, hit the "Esc" key on your keyboard.

To get rid of the selected cells, left-click somewhere on the sheet - only one cell will be active then.

Fri 4-2.png

We've also created a new ticket for our internal roadmap based on your request and consider to improve this behavior. I'll link this thread to the ticket and return here with any updates on the case.

Thank you for reaching out!

@stiltsoft-expert Any insight is appreciated.

@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_  I did the "esc" and left click you recommended. It works to remove the selected box (that active looking border) but then when I re-publish my table, the initial active border still shows up. Just fyi for whoever is working on the weird behavior in the cells.

By the initial border do you mean the one active cell that is always active by default? It is expected behaviour for the macro. We consider to improve the "Esc border" behaviour.

But you may refer to our support team and describe the desired pattern - we have a roadmap for user requests, collect votes and implement new features.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events