Status report is not available for your version of JIRA. Upgrade to JIRA 6.1.1 or later to use this report.

Alexis Montoro November 24, 2015

Hi guyz,

I have a huge problem with my confluence instance.

I had a report going well on my confluence instance which is getting issues and create chart from Jira,

but since like 3 weeks and after a move that I don't really remember I have an error message and no charts anymore.

Those error message are :

"JIRA Issues Macro: com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseStatusException: Unexpected response received. Status code: 403"

AND

"JIRA Issues Macro: JIRA Charts are not available for your version of JIRA. Upgrade to JIRA 6.1.1 or later touse this macro. "

And when I want to create a new report on confluence like a status report I have that message :

"Status report is not available for your version of JIRA. Upgrade to JIRA 6.1.1 or later to use this report."

I tried anything i found on the internet, like reindex but nothing works and of course I check my version is greater than 6.1.1 so I rly need help on this one.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2015

You're experiencing issues with the application links. Please look into this. You may delete them and recreate them without losing any data. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events