Status Macro not working in the new Confluence Edited

Hi All,

The Status macro is no longer working after the Confluence re-skin. When I click on exisiting status I can change the word in it, but clicking on edit nothing happens. Also, the option to select colour is no longer there either.

Also, selecting this macro from the menu doesn't do anything either.

Is anyone having a similar issue?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Danielle,

You're currently on Cloud Confluence, correct? I've tested this macro in my own Cloud instance with the New Look turned on, but I'm not able to replicate the problem.

Can you confirm which browser and version you're able to replicate this in? Does it only occur with old Status Macros or are you also not able to create and edit new ones?

Kind Regards,

Shannon

I am using Chrome - Version 60.0.3112.113.

And this issue happens when I try to update an existing one, add a new one to a page or add a new one to a new page. Clicking on Status macro does nothing (it is like I haven't clicked on it). And I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I click on an existing one (as mentioned, clicking on Edit also does nothing)Status_Macro_Issue.png

Hi Danielle,

Thank you! I had a look at your instance and I was able to replicate it there, even on the most recent version of Chrome. It does, however, seem to be affected by something specific to your instance. 

I noticed that you have a support ticket with our Cloud team and it's already being investigated for you there. I will allow that engineer to continue to investigate on that ticket, and then we'll update both that ticket and this question with the resolution as soon as we have it.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,525 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you