State what all can be done at My Atlassian site.

vivuu November 20, 2017

We have an PROD atlassian accounts for Applications - JIRA, CONFLUENCE, CROWD BITBUCKET, But the previous team who manged these applications lost their atlassian account details.

So inorder to get these details for our team, we may need to submit the following clarification to the management. Can you please help us with detailed information on each points.

1) State what all can be done at My Atlassian site. What is the use of having an atlassian account ? How it can be used ? What are the options available in Atlassian and can be used in PROD environment management.

2) How to add a new member\team to Atlassian account if they rolled out ? Please explain the steps

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2017

1.  An Atlassian account gives you access to Atlassian systems - i.e. their documentation, support, the maintenance of licence information and payments, and you can use them for logging into Atlassian Cloud systems.

2. Go to an Atlassian system, select "create account" when asked to log in.

vivuu November 20, 2017

Thanks for the quick reply.

But we may need more clarity on each steps as we need to show this to respective people to get it done for us.

We hope to access Atlassian documents and product informations, we dont need any atlassian account

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2017

I can't tell you more than this because there's so much you could do.  You don't need an Atlassian account for documentation and information.

Other than that, all I can really do is tell you to use it when you need it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events