Spreadsheet color one line from cell values

Nicolas Goutte July 5, 2024

From Spreadsheet, how can I color one line from cell values
example: 
column B | column E  |
"status"    |  expected |
"one"       |  "two"       |

I tried with formula:  =AND($B1="status",$E1="EXPECTED")

But I have error message

"The formula cannot refer to its own cell, which will lead to inaccurate calculation results"

I am expecting that with "$" the formatting will be applied on the whole line, which is the case but with an error !

Thank you.
Spreadsheet color one line from cell values_3.pngSpreadsheet color one line from cell values_2.pngSpreadsheet color one line from cell values.png

2 answers

2 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2024

Hi @Nicolas Goutte ,

Please define what app and what macro you are using, there are no any spreadsheet macros in Confluence out of the box.

Our company develops the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app that provides the Table Spreadsheet macro with a similar interface.

So, in case if we are talking about our app, I suggest referring to our support portal. Please export your problem spreadsheet in the .tfss format and attach it to the ticket (the portal is confidential). Also if your tags are wrong and you are on Data Center, please specify the app's version.

Meanwhile, we couldn't reproduce the issue:

Mon 1-1.png

Mon 1-2.png

Mon 1-3.png

=AND($B1="status",$E1="EXPECTED")

Seems that we've got the expected result.

0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2024

Hi @Nicolas Goutte ~ this should work:

Capture.PNG

Nicolas Goutte July 8, 2024

Hi @Laurie Sciutti 

It could have been a good I idea, but I can't edit selection values from Atlassian Spreadsheet, I can only select cells.
Your proposition is from Excel, not Atlassian Spreadsheet.
I tested it with Edge and Chrome ...

How could I find a way to edit in order to insert the '$'?

Thank you,

Nicolas

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events