• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Specify Jira server on Jira Issue/Filter macro

Is it possible to specify different Jira servers with the Issue/Filter macro?

I'd like to have a page on our on-prem Confluence server that displays the output from a filter I created on Atlassian's Jira instance (https://jira.atlassian.com). 

(The filter lists all items I voted for.)

Thanks,

jp

1 answer

Hi @Jonny Polivka ,

What filter query are you using? 

Regards

Niran

A custom one I create.  It lists all issues I voted on.

I believe that the filter query has to modified. Can you share the query that you are using?

voter = currentUser()

It's nothing special.  

I am not sure if I am missing something, but this query is expected to display the issues that you have voted for. If you want to display issues that you have created, you should 

1. Create a filter in JIRA with the query reporter=currentuser()
  2. Save the filter
  3. Then insert JIRA macro in confluence and then insert filter="Filtername"
  4. Save

I'm looking for a way to display a filter that's hosted on a different Jira instance separate from our company's internal environment. 

Specific case being able to display my custom filter on Atlassian's Jira (https://jira.atlassian.com) in a page on our on-premise hosted Confluence using the Jira Issue/Filter macro.  The macro doesn't give the option to specify different Jira instances but was hoping someone knows of a work around.

Have you integrated the other jira instance with confluence? If so, you should be seeing an option to select the JIRA instance when you insert the macro. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

113 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you