Space export to PDF is not working in Confluence

Hello guys,

Good Morning!!

I am facing some problem in confluence functionality. we have confluence server(6.2.0), when i was trying to export the complete space in PDF, it got stuck at 50% and nothing happens.

I need to delete two spaces from confluence and asked to have back up in xml and pdf both.

Please suggest any possible solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shib Saha

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Shib Saha,

When you tail the logs in the server during the export, you should be able to obtain a few more details on why it may be getting stuck at 50%. Often times it continues in the background but does not complete on the UI. 

Another thing you can try is to export instead just portions of the space in order to narrow down where it might be failing. For example, you can manually select the first half of the space, and see if it continues from there.

Let us know if you have any trouble or questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Hello Shannon,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I got the solution for this issue. It is getting stuck at 50% because of duplicate files/attachments due to this task is running for long time and cann't proceed further.

thanks,
Shib Saha 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

516 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you