Space export failed migration server to cloud

Mitrol February 14, 2021

hello, i have a problem with  migration  eleven space.

i don't have idea how to solution,  i need help you please, 

i checking out logs ,i didn't find anything

2021-02-14 12_38_07-https___confluence.mitrol.net2.png

Text >>>>

FAILED CAP
40% - Space export failed for CAP, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED COM
40% - Space export failed for COM, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED DEV
40% - Space export failed for DEV, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED GER
40% - Space export failed for GER, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED INFRA
40% - Space export failed for INFRA, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED MITCT
40% - Space export failed for MITCT, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED MKT
40% - Space export failed for MKT, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED PM
40% - Space export failed for PM, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED SOP
40% - Space export failed for SOP, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED SSDGDC
40% - Space export failed for SSDGDC, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.
FAILED in
40% - Space export failed for in, 1 invalid email(s) found in space. Check the Confluence log file for more details.

>>>> Text

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2021

Hi Mitrol and welcome,

I've faced a similar problem while migrating some Confluence / Jira servers to Cloud and the problem was caused by one user having an incorrect email configured.

Try to search within the logs files if the problematic user is depicted there and if not try to search for your users to see if any have an invalid email address configured.

Regards

Mitrol February 15, 2021

hi , tranks, the log that you say , where are logs? 

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2021

I was referring the ones you said on your first post

"i checking out logs ,i didn't find anything"

Like Ulysse Pineau likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events