Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space PDF Export issues still continuing

AH January 19, 2023

I know that this was supposed to get enhanced/fixed, but is anyone else experiencing issues with this?

We have a two-day outage that's taking place to merge Confluence spaces this weekend. Our tech support and customer support need access to the documentation from a specific space for content. I've now wasted TWO FULL BUSINESS DAYS trying to blob together tiny little sections from a total of 1500 articles into PDF exports that the system can handle (the majority hit 50% and time out, or it sits and does nothing at 0% processed). I am so frustrated that I'm having to do this. For how much money the organization is spending on Confluence, the space Export should actually work. Don't even have the feature available for use if it doesn't work, please.

Will Atlassian do a mass PDF export for me if I contact them?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

Hi @AH ,

I'm sorry for your issue. BTW, ticket is still in progress https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-68559

Currently Atlassian provided the following workaround :

Workaround

Perform a custom export with a minimal number of pages to reduce the number of attachments in the export file.

Note
When trying the custom export, please export the Restricted pages separately, as these pages will not be added to the export

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events