Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Sort Page Property Report Alphabetically

I see a lot of questions with people complaining Page Property Macro is sorting alphabetically, but that's exactly what I want. It is sorted by "most recently updated". 

I would like to see this report sorted by this first column in Alphabetical Order.

How is this possible? 

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 9.02.06 AM.png

2 answers

Hi @Lindsey,

You can switch to the edit page mode and do it in a Page Properties Report macro browser:

2022-04-27_15h57_10.png

Please notice that you can also try the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app that helps to filter table data, summarize them and visualize with dynamically updated charts and much more.

BR,
Katerina

Hello,

That is how I have it set up, but if I make an edit to one of the pages it will always put that one on top.

I want to keep it in alphabetical order, no matter the changes to the information, so that solution doesn't work. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 8.38.41 AM.png

I cannot reproduce the issue. It seems that you've faced a bug. 
You can try to contact Atlassian Support.

For now, using Table Transformer of the Table Filter and Charts app you can enter the following SQL query and it will sort the table correctly:

SELECT T1.'Title',T1.'Status',T1.'Task'
FROM T*
ORDER BY T1.'Title'

2022-04-28_17h47_05.png2022-04-28_17h46_42.png2022-04-28_17h46_58.png

Katerina

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

986 views 16 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you