Some pages not being found

Peter Kuipers June 15, 2021

Hi Confluence-Team,

in our system content of few pages is missing. If you click on a special page system says:

Page Not Found

The page you were trying to reach could not be found: it may have been renamed or moved to another space, or the name you requested may be incomplete.

In This Space

The page you were looking for may have been renamed to the following:

• Page: PAGE-Name: Tollwutimpfung eine Kassenleistung? Tollwutimpfung als Prävention Die rein präventive Tollwutimpfung für beispielsweise Hobbyjäger, Hundebesitzer oder aber als Reiseimpfung ist eine private Leistung....

In This Space

The page you were looking for has a similar name to the following page:

• Page: PAGE-Name: Tollwutimpfung eine Kassenleistung? Tollwutimpfung als Prävention Die rein präventive Tollwutimpfung für beispielsweise Hobbyjäger, Hundebesitzer oder aber als Reiseimpfung ist eine private Leistung....

I tried to delete the page and rebuild it by hand. But I can't delete it. It cannot be found under orphaned pages either.

Another user wrote about this problem in the forum. Unfortunately, he did not receive an answer.

He wrote that he installed Ubuntu 20.04. We installed the same version. Maybe the problem has something to do with it?

I would be very happy to receive an answer and a solution to this issue.

Thank you,
Peter

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Basar Beykoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2021

Hi Peter,

As we discussed in the ticket, the suggested resolution (database reindex) from the following KB article solved the issue of yours:

I would like to make a note here for other customers that encountered the same problem and stumbled on this Community question.

Thanks again for reaching us.

Stay safe and have a nice day!
Basar

Kaspars Laizans October 25, 2023

Hi

Thanks for info, had the same issue after PGSQL upgrade, reindex fixed it.

Like Basar Beykoz likes this
0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2021

Hi Peter,

Good afternoon. I hope you are well! Thank you for raising this with Atlassian Community. It looks like we will need to take a closer look at this problem, which requires a support ticket. 

I see you raised a case with the Customer Advocates team, so I've had them move your ticket over to Server support. Please keep an eye out for that email.

Thanks again, and take care.

Shannon

0 votes
Michael Gutbier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 16, 2021

@Hemant Gupta hope you are doing well! Any idea for this issue?

The error has now been reported several times by the customer, as the productive system is affected and several hundred users are trying to open these posts.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events