Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some pages not being found, nothing has changed Confluence side.

Harry O_Connor April 22, 2021

We are currently having an issue where some sub pages in areas are showing the error:

"Page Not Found

The page you were trying to reach could not be found: it may have been renamed or moved to another space, or the name you requested may be incomplete."

Yet strangely on the "In this Space" it shows the beginning parts of the pages that are showing this error as a preview, but you click the link it gives you the same error.

I have rebuilt the Confluence Index and restarted Confluence a couple of times.

Confluence wise nothing has changed and this only seems to be effecting a minor amount of pages.

The only change that has happened server side (a few weeks ago) was a move from Ubuntu 18.04 to Ubuntu 20.04, in my testing afterwards Confluence seemed to be running normally.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Kuipers June 15, 2021

Yes, same issues here.

e also upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04. I don't know if there is any connection with it.

I would say let's redo the pages. Unfortunately, the orphaned pages cannot be deleted. Very annoying.

Does somebody has any idea?

Harry O_Connor October 25, 2021

I actually wound up resolving this, I had to restore from snapshot to the 18.04 server. At which point I exported the Postgres Database to a file.

I then created a brand new Confluence Server from scratch on 20.04, I then imported the Attachments and Database from the old Server.

This has worked fine since.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events