Some images (draw.io) (JPEG/PNG) do not load when exported as PDF. This happens at random for various articles. Do image files get corrupt over time in confluence?
If you go to File > Print > Save as PDF/Print to PDF does it help?
If not, could you tell us:
* browser version you are using
* the exact steps you performed: did you use File > Export as > PDF in the drawio editor or exported as PDF from Confluence page (three dots > Export as > PDF)
* if there are errors in a browser console. Open console (Ctrl + Shift + J or Cmd + Shift + J on a Mac) and export it. If there are errors, please attach a print screen of it
* if you are having a problem with diagram export or images within the diagram
It would be great if you could attach drawio file having this issue so we could test it. Otherwise it could be difficult to reproduce since it happens randomly.
P.S If you wouldn't like to share all these info publicly, feel free to submit all the details to:
Thank you for your response. I exported as PDF from Confluence page (three dots > Export as > PDF). I am having issue with draw.io images while exporting the entire article, not the image only export.
Also, once I open and re-save those draw.io images and publish, the images can be seen in the PDF after exporting it. Hence I thought it could be a time out error or the image might have got corrupted.
Chrome version 91.0.4472.124
Kindly guide me for the same.
Please submit all the details to https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/group/15/create/49 so our engineers could take a closer look.
Just add additionally:
* if there are errors in a browser console. Open console (Ctrl + Shift + J or Cmd + Shift + J on a Mac) and export it. If there are errors, please attach a print screen of it.
* attach drawio file and storage format of the Confluence page in question (three dots > Advanced details > View storage format) so we could test it.
Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events