Smart Values in Lookup Pages not working

Mke March 25, 2024

Hi,

I do not get any smart values in the following automation. I only receive a blank email.

However, it recognizes the affected pages in the audit log.

Does anyone have an explanation or solution for this?

Snag_12d895.pngSnag_135f1b.png

Thank you :-)

1 answer

1 vote
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2024

Try changing from pages to page.

{{page.title}}

Jordan April 17, 2024

Hi Shawn,

I'm experiencing the same issue. I can send an email with the smart value {{lookupPages}} in the Content field, but it looks like this:

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 3.24.20 PM.png

I tried changing the syntax (see below), but the email is blank.

{{#lookupPages}}

{{page.url}}

{{/}}

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 3.21.15 PM.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

I haven't used lookupPages yet. Looks like it was added last December, but the documentation hasn't caught up with it yet....

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/smart-values-in-confluence-automation/

Your {{/}} is too far away from the #  try {{#lookupPages}}{{/}} to get a count of the pages.

I would assume {{page.url}} is empty because you are doing a CQL search that returns multiple pages.

Jordan April 19, 2024

Thanks for your help Shawn. Unfortunately, {{#lookupPages}}{{/}} also returns a blank. I checked the audit log and it says it found 150 pages. Doesn't seem like the # works with lookupPages?

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 7.58.58 PM.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2024

I haven't tried it myself.  Worth putting in a bug report. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events