Smart Value for most recent page author

Zack Howard May 5, 2023

Hello all, I am working on automations for our confluence space and am running into an issue. I want to notify people that their pages need review. I've set a rule to notify the page owner if their page has not been edited in 6months. The issue is that we have a lot of pages created by authors that are no longer with the company. So I would need to instead notify the person who most recently made changes to the page instead. 

I cannot seem to find a smart value for this in the Documentation. If I missed this please let me know! 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

@Zack Howard unfortunately there are no Smart Values for editors and contributors, only for authors of the original page and authors of comments. I looked in JAC and don't see a request for this yet, you may want to add it to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD.

Sorry it was not a positive response!

Zack Howard May 8, 2023

Apparently I can't submit my own ticket there, but I'll follow those instructions:
Screenshot 2023-05-08 105808.png

Sheerine Baucum
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2023

Hi @Zack Howard yes, this is unfortunately not available at this time, but if you submit a request we will monitor the feedback to help prioritize this change.

Like Zack Howard likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2023

@Zack Howard as @Sheerine Baucum and I did provide the correct answer to your inquiry, can you please mark it as accepted so that others looking for similar issues can more readily find it? Thank you.

1 vote
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2023

@Zack Howard I'm not sure if this will answer your question, but this post was in the digest right after yours: Access all past editors of a page 

Zack Howard May 8, 2023

Ah, that is a neat feature, thanks for sharing that! I might use it for some things in the future. I need a smart value for Automations though, and it doesn't seem like there is one... yet =P 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events