Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small gray line next to knowledge base name

josuero June 9, 2022

I recently created a Confluence Knowledge Base and right next to the name there is a small gray line and I have no idea how to remove it. 

Any help is appreciated. 

2 answers

0 votes
josuero June 9, 2022

Here you go :)

Capture.PNG

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

@josuero Welcome to the Atlassian Community and Confluence Cloud. Can you attach a screen shot of this for diagnosis?

Thanks.

josuero June 9, 2022

Hi @Andy Gladstone 

I replied above sorry! But adding the screenshot here as well

Capture.PNG

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

@josuero can you click on the space settings icon on the left sidebar, select Manage space and then Edit Space details? Is it possible you have a trailing underscore that you mistakenly typed when you created the space? 

josuero June 9, 2022

Just did, and no, there there is nothing there, just the name with nothing else typed

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

Quite odd. Is it possible you have another space with the same name and this was appended to it by the system to distinguish them? 

Also, does this display the same on all browsers?

josuero June 17, 2022

Hi @Andy Gladstone 

Sorry, work has been crazy. 

No, there are no other spaces with this name, and it does display in all browsers and in new articles created. 

It's not a big deal but it's the first time I see it. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2022

@josuero I am stumped. Have you tried opening a ticket with Atlassian support? 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events