Site import fails

Yuki Matsukura January 19, 2018

I made a backup on confluence cloud then import the data on another confluence site.

The import seems completed but any content of confluence is not restored.

What can I do for this problem?

I also deleted all the users on the old confluence and deactivated the license so the old confluence data and users are completely deleted.

Source: Confluence Cloud

Destination: Confluence Cloud

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2018

Hello Yuki,

I assume your destination Cloud instance is the m****a.atlassian.net instance? I wasn't able to find more than one account associated with your email address.

1. Was the backup you made a full site backup, or a space backup? How long ago did you make it?
  2. When you say you deleted the users and deactivated the license of the old instance, do you mean that you canceled your old account and it's now completely deleted? Where are you currently storing your backup? 

We may need to raise a support ticket for you since we'll want to see a copy of your backup and know which instance it came from, but if you can help me get started with answers to your questions I can help you out.

Regards,

Shannon

Yuki Matsukura February 3, 2018

Hello Shannon.

Yes correct. Our new instance is "m****a.atlassian.net".

1. I made full site backup.

2. Yes. I completely deleted old account. The back up file is stored in my local drive.

Screen_Shot_2018-01-27_at_11_31_14.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2018

Hi Yuki,

Thank you for clarifying those things for me.

This will need a deeper look at your logs so you have already received an email from me via a support ticket.

You can reply to the case with the information requested, and someone close to your timezone will continue to work on this with you.

Once the issue is resolved, please feel free to share with us here the answer in case other users run into the same issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Yuki Matsukura February 6, 2018

Hello Shannon.

Thanks. I got an email so I'll upload the exported file.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2018

Thank you for confirming, Yuki! 

We received your file and will have a look.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events