Single sign on with Atlassian Confluence (cloud version)

Fujale Ahmed Shaik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2016

We are breaking our heads to implement the single sign on with Atlassian Confluence (cloud version) using PHP Drupal 8 CMS.

Could you please provide the instructions to get this done.

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2016

How are you getting your PHP Drupal system to read the Confluence Cloud user base?

Fujale Ahmed Shaik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2016

Hi NIc,

Thanks for quick response.

We are not sure about the implementation with drupal 8 CMS. We didn't get any helpful resource from the forums or Atlassian documentation.

If you are aware of single sign on with Atlassian Confluence with PHP, could you please share the steps to integrate. We would give a try to implement with PHP instead of Drupal 8 CMS

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2016

That's the problem, we don't know anythin about your CMS either.

We can tell you about Atlassian products, but we're not here because we use others.

Confluence can use all sorts of user directories, including many which will support SSO, but on Cloud you only have the Cloud users or Google accounts.  So you'd need to make your PHP CMS validate against those somehow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events