Single Space Guest Access

Jay Ali September 20, 2022

Hi 

What is defined as a guest for this new upcoming feature?

As in it is only external guests (outside the organisation) that are allowed or can you invite internal (same domain as user) for guest access?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

Hi @Jay Ali ,

here an useful article that could help you on that https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/invite-guests-for-external-collaboration/

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Jay Ali September 21, 2022

Thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_  the article provides the answers :)

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

Please @Jay Ali mark my answer as accepted so that this thread can be considered closed

Like Jay Ali likes this
paolostermin September 27, 2022

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ I don't see this feature available yet though. It is only from 1 October 2022 or should I be able to add guest users already? We are on Cloud, standard edition.

Davide Bonaciti October 5, 2022

HI @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

Starting from yesterday I can set a user as Guest, but then on Global permissions I miss the section for managing Guests access.....

Any idea why?

Lance McIntosh October 20, 2022

@Davide Bonaciti I have the same issue, would appreciate it if anyone else knows why the "Guest" tab is not showing in the Global Permissions page?

EDIT

this morning the tab has shown up :D

Davide Bonaciti October 20, 2022

This morning I also can see the tab, and feature is working :-) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events