It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Single Sign on button on login page

Ian I'm New Here Apr 13, 2020

Hello,

We've enabled SSO via active directory and it's been working well. Users sign in using a link from our active directory application browser. 

However, if a user signs out or if a user is sent a link for any page in confluence and opens that page - they are prompted to sign in manually. The problem is that there is no option to sign in with SSO. 

One thing to note is that if manually signed out - user can see a logged out page with something like "You are now signed out, sign with with credentials or SSO". 

So users are prompted with option for SSO from an error page but not from the login page.

In the admin panel, I can see options where I can modify page layouts for the log out page but the login page can only be changed from the server side.

I've looked into that but do not know how to proceed. Perhaps I could copy the line of code from the logged out page that prompts the user for SSO and just copy it to the login page?

Or perhaps there is a simpler option to add that button to the login page?

The line of code I mentioned is a simple html anker tag with something that looks like a php variable... 

<a href="$ssourl">Login again with Single Sign On</a>

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,345 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you