Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple article feedback in Confluence Server

Kris May 13, 2021

Hi!

I've been looking to implement a simple feedback widget, like the one on the official confluence knowledge base: Screenshot_20210513_155821.png

Can someone tell me what macro or plugin this is and how would one go about acquiring it?

I've been trying other older solutions to achieve this, but most of them either have outdated dependencies, or are feature incomplete.

I am not necessarily interested in a large and cumbersome feature-rich plugin either, as the screenshot shows all the functionality i require (+some sort of back-end/feedback storage, obviously), so i would love to keep it as simple as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

Hi @Kris 
I hope you are well.

There's a nice description in this community post, which might no be working anymore.

There are some options of Marketplace Apps in this KB article.

I've also found some additional Apps that are not listed there:

I hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

Kris May 13, 2021

Thank you for your reply Thiago.

I have explored these options and, unfortunately, none of them are quite what i am looking for.

I am trying to adapt the 2 publicly available macros by Jens Iwanenko and Stephen Deutsch, but given the fact that i am not great at writing actually functional code, it's a struggle.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events