Simple Page Report

Joe LaBarre October 30, 2020

Hi, I am not a Confluence superuser, but I am trying to present to my leadership group about the number of pages that are being created, to make the case that more knowledge equals quicker incident resolution times. So, I need a simple report that shows pages that are created and the date they were last modified but I can't seem to find how to do that. Currently, I am tracking the page name and create date in an excel spreadsheet manually. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

Hi @Joe LaBarre ,

We can suggest using the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app to get rid of Excel and track everything in Confluence.

Wrap both your Content Report Table macro and your optional Title/Created table in the Table Transformer macro:

Mon 3-1.pngAnd use the following SQL query to merge your tables by the unique page titles:

SELECT T1.'Title', T1.'Creator', T2.'Created', T1.'Modified' FROM T1
JOIN T* ON T1.'Title' = T*.'Title'

Mon 3-2.pngMon 3-3.pngHope it helps!

Joe LaBarre November 2, 2020

Nice! I think this is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you!

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2020

Joe,

Firstly, welcome to Atlassian Community! 

There is not a great way in cloud to pull all of this information together without using an app.  The Content Report Table macro has the title, creator and last modified but does not have the date it was created.  If you want a little more detail you can look into EasyBI for cloud.

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2020

Agree with the suggestions from @Brant Schroeder 

@Joe LaBarre I know you said you aren't a superuser, but if you are prepared to learn a bit about Confluence Query Language (CQL), you could also try the free CQL Search add-on. It might make collecting the data you need a little easier.

Joe LaBarre November 2, 2020

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events