Showing jira issues status that created in conflunce from a confiform in confiform table view

ebrahim rezaian May 24, 2023

Hello

I have a confiform form witch creates issues in jira. i want to show status of created issues in confiform table view. what formula should i set in "ConfiForms IFTTT Integration Rules" in "Parameters to set on the entry" to reach this?

thank you for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2023
ebrahim rezaian May 25, 2023

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ 

Hello Alex

Thanks a lot for your countless helps.

in "ConfiForms IFTTT Integration Rules" in "Parameters to set on the entry" i should set jira status. but how can i find documentation? or could you say to me how should i write in "Parameters to set on the entry"to reach jira status.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2023

Status is not returned back when Jira issue is created, only the key

So, you better save it back to Jira issue field and then access the status from there as shown on https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Accessing+Jira+issue+fields+directly+from+ConfiForms+using+Jira+issue+field

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events