Show sidebar in the Add Page page?

Johannes Meyer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 20, 2018

I use confluence heavily for taking notes in various sets of meetings, each with it's own naming convention that I try to match (for example some meetings are "Meeting Title YYYY/MM/DD" and others are "Month Name DD - Meeting Title").  Currently, I need to do "Create" in a new window and pull it to the side so that I can see the sidebar in the original window, from which I can verify that I'm naming the new page in a way that matches the pattern of older pages. 

Is there a way to set the sidebar to show up when adding new pages?

1 answer

0 votes
Igor M.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2018

Hello,

Unfortunately, it's not natively possible to show it, however, you can see page tree by clicking on Location icon and switching to Browse section:

meeting notes.png

Alternatively, you can use templates to maintain the format that is comfortable for you. You can either use existing ones or create a custom one for yourself that has the format. See the following for reference:

Regards,

Igor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events