Sharing a space to other teams

Nahuel Sznajderhaus September 7, 2022

We have different customers and each needs a confluence space. But I'd like to standardise all of the customer spaces.

I'd like to create a "template" space that other customer teams can copy and use for their own customers.

What's the best approach to achieve that?

2 answers

0 votes
Sam Lucas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2022

@Nahuel Sznajderhaus ! I am a new PM for Confluence Templates. I am very curious about your ask. I suspect you are wanting to create 'Space Templates?' If you're interested and available, I'd love to learn more about your use case and needs here. Please book a quick zoom call with me! thx. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi @Nahuel Sznajderhaus ,

I would start with the documentation if you have not already reviewed. Here is a link that might help get you started - create-a-template

Beyond creating the template it really comes down to educating all of your users to take advantage of this template. There's nothing to prevent them from starting with a blank page unfortunately.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events