SharePoint Connector for Confluence

Hidalgo, Silvia July 9, 2021

We currently have a manual process that involves filling in the fields of several tables within a word document. 

We are considering to automate it in such a way we can setup a form in Confluence that would create/update a word document to be saved in SharePoint.

Is it possible to do something like that with SharePoint Connector for Confluence?

2 answers

0 votes
Almuth Boehme [Communardo] July 12, 2021

Hello @Hidalgo, Silvia

I'm happy to provide you with more insights into our app!

As per usual it depends which part our app should play in the whole process.

Here is what you can do with the SharePoint Connector for Confluence by default (there might be slight differences based on your hosting):

• Display a link to or embed a single document in Confluence that is saved in SharePoint
  • Display a SharePoint list in Confluence that consists of several documents which are saved in SharePoint
  • For embedded SharePoint lists: Open, upload, delete, download documents in Confluence (the actual changes are made in SharePoint in the background)

Does this answer your question? Let me know if you need further information.

Best

Almuth

Communardo Support

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2021

Hi @Hidalgo, Silvia 

Based on the characteristics of the connector, it seems that it is possible, but I think you will have to perform tests to make sure it works correctly for you

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events