Share space calendar to different project space pages

andrew mccollum June 10, 2022

Hi folks,

I'm looking to embed a space calendar from one project on a page in a separate project. Is this possible?

I'm not listed as admin for either project and was wondering if this is part of the problem.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2022

Hello Andrew!

Hope you are doing well and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I believe you are trying to insert a Team Calendar macro to display an already existing calendar into a Confluence page, is that correct?

Since you mentioned project, I'm not sure if we are talking about the Calendar in Confluence indeed, or it would be inside Jira, but if that is indeed in Confluence, if you have Confluence Cloud Premium and at least view permissions in the space where the Calendar exists, you should be able to find the calendar, search by its name.

If you believe you have all the permissions in the space where the Calendar already exists and still not finding it, feel free to ask your site-admin to open a request with us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, so we will be able to investigate further what exactly is going on, Andrew!

Cheers,
Jessica

Joel Batac January 25, 2024

@Jessica - is this feature available it Confluence DC? I need to display a space's Calendar (which contains multiple calendars) to a page. Is this possible?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events