Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Share space calendar to different project space pages

Hi folks,

I'm looking to embed a space calendar from one project on a page in a separate project. Is this possible?

I'm not listed as admin for either project and was wondering if this is part of the problem.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Andrew!

Hope you are doing well and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I believe you are trying to insert a Team Calendar macro to display an already existing calendar into a Confluence page, is that correct?

Since you mentioned project, I'm not sure if we are talking about the Calendar in Confluence indeed, or it would be inside Jira, but if that is indeed in Confluence, if you have Confluence Cloud Premium and at least view permissions in the space where the Calendar exists, you should be able to find the calendar, search by its name.

If you believe you have all the permissions in the space where the Calendar already exists and still not finding it, feel free to ask your site-admin to open a request with us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, so we will be able to investigate further what exactly is going on, Andrew!

Cheers,
Jessica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

371 views 2 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you