Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Tasks/Task-Lists to assign as checklists

Chris Jackson May 15, 2017

I'm currently working to recreate some of our department's checklists within Confluence, but am running into some roadblocks. The main page I need help with is a checklist we use for onboarding of new personnel. Here's what I'm trying to do:

- Create a checklist supervisors can assign to a particular user for completion

- Have a page we can save/archive for documentation purposes, and also export as a PDF 

- Be able to check the progress of an assigned checklist/task

Not sure if this is a tall order for Confluence's capabilities, I'm trying to roll multiple processes into it, to streamline our own procedures and consolidate several steps/processes to 1 place/method.

1 answer

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2017

Confluence only allows a task to be done or not done. There are no other states possible. You could create a page template (global or space) and have a checklist with tasks assigned to defined users as content. But when creating a page with this template you still hav to define the due dates for every task.

You might want to try out Jira in combination with Confluence to achive all want you want to do.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events