Set up email to a "suggestion box" Confluence space

Sharon Metzger May 3, 2018

Well, not a suggestion box, exactly, but our organization is opening a challenge to collect submissions for once a month competitions. Our thought is to create a Confluence space to present all the submissions and let people vote.

Voting details aside for now, I'm wondering if we can also let people submit their ideas via email direct to a space. (Rather than adding it themselves, or having a designated collection person to post them all.) I see that there's an Email to Page system add-on, but I'm not sure from reading its doc whether it will do what I'm looking for. Does anyone have experience with some kind of suggestion box/Confluence page?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2018

Hi Sharon,

I found an add-on that seems to fit most of your requirements: Send EMail To Page Plugin. I encourage you to test it (free trial) on a staging environment to see if it does everything you need and doesn't interfere with existing add-ons.

Thanks,

Ann

Sharon Metzger May 3, 2018

Yes, that's the one I was looking at, but wondered if anyone had implemented it successfully for a similar use case. I can talk to IT folks about a good way to stage a trial. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events