Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ServiceProxyDestroyedException: service proxy has been destroyed

Deleted user May 28, 2012
Hello, can someone explain to me what this error means:
2012-05-29 14:47:55,368 ERROR [TP-Processor88] [[Standalone].[localhost].[/].[dwr-invoker]] log Servlet.service() for servlet dwr-invoker threw exception
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.ServiceProxyDestroyedException: service proxy has been destroyed
this was found in the atlassian-confluence.log

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2012

SPDE is thrown when the implementing OSGI spring service is destroyed, but you are still trying to call members on it.

For instance, a thread is holding a reference to a spring bean contained in a plugin , then in other thread someone disables completely the plugin (thus destroying the proxy). Badaboum.

AnaG May 18, 2014

How to go through this situation? I sometimes get such kind of exception when I'm trying to get an active-objects component from map inside a plugin job (ao component was put into the map during job scheduling). But this is not always happenning. Thus I'm totally frustrated!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events