Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Outage, cant contact support

Holger Biebinger April 5, 2022

Hi,

our cloud instance is currently not available. I get the following error message:

Page unavailable

Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.

Please check Atlassian Status for known problems.
If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please contact our support team.

Trying to contact support I get the following error message:

Sorry, we can't find this Cloud URL.

See instructions below on how to find your URL.

The URL is correct and worked for years. It seems that I cannot contact support directly. Do you have any advice how i can reach out to support or what else I can do?

Thanks in advance,

Holger

5 answers

3 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Hey @Holger Biebinger ,

Seems to be a general issue which they are investigating, you can always follow here and subscribe to any updates.

https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/incidents/0bcftpvmjkpt

Thanks for the information, I have subscribed to the updates.

1 vote
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

Hello, We're sorry you've been impacted by this incident. We have sent email communications to all affected customers which provide further details of the incident as well as a link for live status updates. Reach out to us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact if you have any questions or concerns.

Additionally, we’re checking and validating anyone who has posted in Community to report their site has been impacted and we are creating a support request on their behalf. If you’re unsure if an issue has been created for your site we suggest reaching out to your site admins or technical contacts.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

1 vote
Héctor Sosa Fructuoso April 5, 2022

Same here. I opened a ticket through the billing option, still waiting however.

Thanks for the advice. I also opened a ticket through the billing option.

I think this is a big problem if you need the URL to open a ticket when you cannot be certain that the URL can be found. So we have our doumentation and project management systems unavailable while not being able to make a ticket in the right queue.

Like Héctor Sosa Fructuoso likes this
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2022

Hello,
We apologize for the length of this ongoing incident and for not being more proactive in our communication with you. We understand how mission-critical our products are for you and want to make sure we are relaying the most accurate information possible.

While we really want to get in front of you live to answer your questions, we are prioritizing getting customers up and running first and foremost. We will host an AMA (Ask Me Anything) after we get all of our customers fully restored.

In the meantime, please add your questions here and we will respond as quickly and transparently as we can. Some questions may not be answered until we do an official PIR, but we will let you know that and answer as much as we can now.

Our Chief Technology Officer Sri Viswanath has posted a blog about this incident with more background and details, and our team is working around the clock to move through the various stages for restoration.

We are working 24/7 to restore your service. Thank you to those who have been sharing all the information you know from your support requests. Thank you for being open, honest, and caring for your fellow Community members. This speaks a lot about what makes Community a special place.

Lastly, if you're unsure if a support request was raised on your behalf, please let me know, and I will personally check. My team and I went through all Community posts related to this incident to ensure everyone's site had a support request.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

0 votes
Matt Lane April 5, 2022

I ran into the same problem. Once our Atlassian site became unavailable I went to raise a support ticket and because I could not find our affected Atlassian production instance listed on our account within the 'Jira Software' support area, I had to raise the ticket using our Sandbox instance URL instead which was the only instance available to me.

But then simply referred to our production instance URL in the ticket, in both the title and the description of the issue.

I imagine however, if you did not already have a Sandbox instance linked to your account, then doing what I did as a workaround to place a support ticket wouldn't have been an option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events