I have upgraded confluence to 3.5.13 on Development environment and before go production, I setup a new server for UAT. So I copied over installed directory (upgraded to 3.5.13) on DEV, then copied prod database and home directory to the new server, after restarted and installed plugins, all looks fine but there are lots of warning message as following in the log:
WARN [http-8084-1] [plugin.licensing.restrictions.ProductLicenseServerID] isValid Server ID restriction failed. Server IDs did not match. This plugin license is for server Id: (DEV server ID here) - however the server Id of this system is: (Production server ID here).
How can I get rid off all these warnings from the log? Should I use a new installed directory (not the one copied from development environment)?Thanks
I fixed the problem, hope the following solution will help other people with the same issue:
I found in table BANDANA there are two licenses, use following SQL to search:
select * from BANDANA where bandanakey like '%license%'
It should only have one license. It's probably because I installed the license for DEV first and found it failed, so I did registered a new license for production server and it works, but the old one stay in the database and that cause the problem.
I compared the licenses and remove the old license for DEV from database. Shutdown confluence, then delete the plugins folders from Home directory, e.g.
and restart confluence, all works now.
Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs