Server ID/key not working

matthew.marshall@bt.com February 6, 2020

Hiya, I requested a license key for a starter confluence (7.1.0), I entered the server ID (copy and pasted) and this has given me back a key, I copied that over to the server during install and it says it's an invalid key. 

Is it possible to revoke the key, and recreate it? 

Any other ideas how to resolve?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2020

Hi there,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

I saw this in the past that there was just some issue the way the license key was copied and pasted, you can try from my.atlassian.com. If that doesn't help, you're really struggling, you can contact the Customer Advocates team regarding your licensing issue.

They'll be able to help you to get the correct license key.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

Regards,

Shannon

matthew.marshall@bt.com February 13, 2020

Hi thanks so much for coming back to me.

I have tried copy and pasting a few times now, rebuilt the server and reinserted the server Id and each time got the same thing.

Bitbucket says it doesn't include an active bitbucket license, and confluence says it is not valid and cannot be used.

Jira worked fine though!

Is there a limitation on not installing confluence on the same server or anything?

Thanks very much for any help.

Matt

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2020

Hi Matt,

There's no limitation about not installing Confluence on the same server.

I'm not sure why else it might not be working for you. Were you able to raise a ticket with the Customer Advocates team to get your license key working?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events