Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selector-name for hiding/disabling Create Child Page, Editing of Existing Blogs and Creation of new blogs

ankush174 November 28, 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to run an instance of Confluence running on version 5.1.2 in read-only mode. Actually there is another instance of Confluence and I have to merge these 2 instances. For next few days the old Confluence should be running in the read-only mode. I have quite a few entries for disabling editing of pages, attachments, hiding of Create Page button etc.. but I am not able to find the selector-name

How to disable/hide Create Child Page, Editing of existing blogs and creation of new blogs.

Can somebody share with me the selector-names for the hiding/disabling the above settings/features.

Since the old Wiki has lot of Spaces, groups and lots of individual users added in the Space, so changing permissions to all these to "view" permissions is not possible.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ankush174 December 3, 2013

I find out the other way to do the things that is I have added the below code in the custom html under "at end of the body" section. Now no "save" button is visible under any page/blog so if anybody wants to create any new page/blog or wants to edit the old page/blog he or she won't be able to save it. Thats solve my purpose

<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.toInit(function(){
AJS.$('#rte-button-publish').hide();
});
</script>

Regards

Ankush

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events