Search for: "Was this review helpful?" Macro/AddOn

hi @all,

i am searching for "Was this review helpful? Yes|No" Macro/Addon ... where can i get them for confluence ?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

The addon that provides this macro is the Knowledge Base Survey Plugin. There are instructions on how to implement it at How to Implement Confluence as a Knowledge Base.

This plugin doesn't currently support versions of Confluence after 5.6.6, but in my tests it does appear to work in Confluence 6.1.x.

after a view try's i found it how it works ... thxs

Glad to hear it worked for you! I could not get the macros to render on my test instance. Did you do anything special to make it work that you can share with the Community?

i think thats work not really ... after i set an answer, the answer and the question are not longer seen on the page ...

what i do:

1. First i download the JAR File
  2. then i go to the adminarea
  3. i go to the adon manage area
  4. there was i can upload the jar file
  5. here i get an error ...
  6. i go back to my knowledge base to the space admin overview
  7. here ist e new tab: knowledge Base Survey
  8. there can you specify the question
  9. at last you put the macro to your site, but you can only see it when you save an update the side

soory for my english, i hope you can follow it an u can understand what i mean ;-)

Ann Worley Atlassian Team May 11, 2017

That is awesome, thank you! I had not set up the question under space tools so my macro was not rendering.

Torsten,

Can you elaborate more on steps 6 and 7. I cannot seem to find the tab you speak of.

Thank you!

Carrie

Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jun 14, 2017

Carrie, after you upload the .jar, the link is on the Overview page of the Space Tools in the left bottom corner:KnowledgebaseSurvey.png

Thank you, Ann and Torsten! I was also able to follow these steps and impliment the Survey successfully.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

430 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you