Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for: "Was this review helpful?" Macro/AddOn

Deleted user May 1, 2017

hi @all,

i am searching for "Was this review helpful? Yes|No" Macro/Addon ... where can i get them for confluence ?

2 answers

3 votes
Branno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2017

The addon that provides this macro is the Knowledge Base Survey Plugin. There are instructions on how to implement it at How to Implement Confluence as a Knowledge Base.

This plugin doesn't currently support versions of Confluence after 5.6.6, but in my tests it does appear to work in Confluence 6.1.x.

Deleted user May 11, 2017

thx for reply ...

after a view try's i found it how it works ... thxs

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2017

Glad to hear it worked for you! I could not get the macros to render on my test instance. Did you do anything special to make it work that you can share with the Community?

i think thats work not really ... after i set an answer, the answer and the question are not longer seen on the page ...

what i do:

1. First i download the JAR File
  2. then i go to the adminarea
  3. i go to the adon manage area
  4. there was i can upload the jar file
  5. here i get an error ...
  6. i go back to my knowledge base to the space admin overview
  7. here ist e new tab: knowledge Base Survey
  8. there can you specify the question
  9. at last you put the macro to your site, but you can only see it when you save an update the side

soory for my english, i hope you can follow it an u can understand what i mean ;-)

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
May 11, 2017

That is awesome, thank you! I had not set up the question under space tools so my macro was not rendering.

cathrine98 June 14, 2017

Torsten,

Can you elaborate more on steps 6 and 7. I cannot seem to find the tab you speak of.

Thank you!

Carrie

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2017

Carrie, after you upload the .jar, the link is on the Overview page of the Space Tools in the left bottom corner:KnowledgebaseSurvey.png

Like Claude Joannette-Laurin likes this
cathrine98 June 15, 2017

Thank you, Ann and Torsten! I was also able to follow these steps and impliment the Survey successfully.

Peter Vojtech March 5, 2020

Hello everyone. Has anyone found a solution to this? It looks like the links posted by @Branno no longer work :-(

Branno
Atlassian Team
March 6, 2020

It looks like Atlassian has archived this specific app, which is why the links no longer work. I'm not aware of are any ready to use solutions that mimic the functionality currently.

Arnau Martí Barcelona
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2020

Still interested in this funcionallity

Like Akila Giridharan likes this
Alex Romano February 1, 2021

Really hoping there's a better way to gather user feedback.
With enough Confluence pages, it would be useful to enable folks to propose updates, and that such requests could be made on the visited page, capturing brief details and further notifying a specified group or list of individuals to manage.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Jonathan Appel October 3, 2023

For anyone finding this thread years later - you could also take a look at Page Feedback for Confluence 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events