Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Search bar is missing

Edited

After loading Confluence page I can see search bar for 0,1 sec, then it misses. I am not able to choose search bar, clicking the magnifier icon doesn't do anything, shortcuts ("g g", and "/") don't have any impact. (Btw. I also think the icons next to the magnifier are also bugged?)

My Chrome version is 99.0.4844.74. Problem appears also on Edge and Firefox.

#just updated Chrome to  99.0.4844.82 - didn't help.

Changing the resolution of screen and zooming the browser (ctrl +/ ctrl -) don't help.

It happens only in Confluence - for Jira everything works.

search bar.png

2 answers

We are having a similar issue here. Using our local server Confluence, the search bar is available. But when logging into a partner's Confluence, the search bar is not available. The partner's Jira page however works fine.

Could it be that their version of Confluence is using a function not available for our browser?

Unfortunately I haven't solved the issue since March :( You have to get used to hahah

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Mar 22, 2022

I suspect this is a specific issue with the chrome browser. Interestingly enough I just answered another question unrelated to this but associated with Chrome. My best advice is to use a different browser for now and report the issue to Atlassian support if it is repeatable.

Jack Brickey Community Leader Mar 22, 2022

Oh... just saw it also appears in other browsers...

I assume that this behavior is the same for other users? Has this issue just started to appear? If so what has changed? You may want to speak to the administrator of your server instance.

Yes, it happens on all browsers. Other users don't have such problem - it works for them. I work here for a week, so it's happening since my Confluence account was created

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events