cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll office not maintaining Code Macro text format

Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2012

When I create a code snippet in Confluence, such as below, using the 'Code' Macro

try{
    String temp = new String(); 
    temp = "10";
    System.out.println(temp);
}catch(Exception e){
    //Log out the exception
}

Scroll office doesn't maintain the indenting or spacing. I have created a table style in my word template called Scroll Code.

Is there a something specific I need to add in the table style to make sure the Code format is preserved? It would be nice if the colour scheme is preserved but I really require that the spacing is preserved.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2012

Hi Mike,

Syntax highlighting as well as line numbers are not yet supported. However https://k15t.jira.com/browse/OFCE-218 will take care of it.

Regarding the spacing - I know you already contacted support@k15t.com as I am the one who replied to it :)

Best,
Tobias

Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2019

Hi,

due to some re-org in Jira the new ticket is https://k15t.jira.com/browse/EXP-870

As far as I know this will be shipped in one of the next versions.

Best, Tobias

0 votes
Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2012

Hi Tobias,

In response to your email;

Attached is my output document from Scroll Office 2.5.16

I assume it is an issue with my template document. I have also attached the storage format of the confluence page. Don't know if that will help or not.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2012

Output file: Rename from .txt to .docx (Confluence Demo Page-v21-20120917_0821.txt)

Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2012

Storage Format Document: (ConfluenceDemoPageStorageFormat.txt)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events