Salesforce and Confluence connector - Can data be copied and not just read only?

nickwick76
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2015

Hi, 

I am looking at the existing connector for Salesforce and Confluence integration (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.salesforce.confluence-salesforce-plugin).

I'm getting the impression that data is only displayed (read-only). Is this true or can data be copied for example by scheduling a task from Salesforce once a day or similar?

Our use case is in simplified terms to copy contact information from Salesforce to Confluence.

The preferred solution would be the other way but I haven't found a solution for that. 

Thanks / Niklas

1 answer

2 votes
Jesse Miller March 18, 2015

Hi Niklas,

Currently the Connector for Salesforce and Confluence allows for information from Salesforce to be displayed in Confluence in a read-only format.  However, we are interested in adding more functionality and features around the Connector and would be interested in hearing your ideas.  

Feel free to add your ideas to our Community Site and start a conversation there.  

Thanks!

Jesse Miller (ServiceRocket Product Manager) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events